Locally Family Owned and Operated
Combers is a Locally Family Owned and Operated Head Lice Treatment and Prevention Salon. Our family was born and raised in Olathe, KS. and we are currently raising our own family and residing in the wonderful town of Gardner, KS. Our educational background includes Nursing, Business, and most importantly, Customer Service. We take great pride in our Family and in our Community. We strive to make this industry Effective, Sanitary and Safe while working to lessen the stigmas that Head Lice carries with it. We are the only Licensed Salon in Kansas City that is Trained and Certified in Head Lice Removal. We are educated in everything related to the hair and scalp. Our staff has not only been taught about Head Lice, we have also taught others in our industry about the Importance of Head Lice Treatment and Removal.
Combers KC takes Pride in Our Customer Service, It is Our Top Priority, which is why Our Services are Guaranteed. We have built our Business on Customer Satisfaction and the Referrals we receive from our Customer Service. We are a Business that knows the Importance of Customer Relations.
Combers KC takes pride in our
- Affordable, Flat Rate Pricing
- Flexible Scheduling (including nights and weekends at no additional charge)
- FDA approved, All Natural, Safe, And Effective Head Lice Treatment and Prevention Products
- In Home Treatments: If you have several family members who all need treated, we can come to you and treat everyone in the privacy of your own home.
- 30 day guarantee, when all family members have been checked and/or treated by Combers KC
- Fun and Friendly Atmosphere. We take the stress out of a stressful situation
We are available 24 hours a day
Our Overland Park location is on the North West Corner of 119th and Quivira, Behind Barleys Brewhaus.
Our North Kansas City, Mo. location is in Barry Trails shopping center next to the Wig shop
11972 W. 119th St.
Overland Park, KS 66210
218 NE Barry Road.
Kansas City, MO. 64155
Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm